It is a known fact that a normal human body requires at least 2 ounces of magnesium.
This magnesium is found primarily in your teeth and bones but it can also be found in your blood, brain and heart.
In order for your body to function properly your cells and tissues require trace amounts of magnesium.
Magnesium is very important in over 300 metabolic functions and it is rated as the second highest positive ion in your body.
This mineral is crucial to our body but it has been estimated by the USDA that Americans consume less than sufficient amounts of magnesium in their diets.
Our lifestyle has contributed to the insufficient amounts of magnesium consumption.
In these days of very hectic schedules our body tends to use up the magnesium available quickly and it needs replenishment.
It is required that we consume about 500-1000 mgs of magnesium daily, but we are using up more magnesium than we consume.
Magnesium deficiency symptoms include leg cramps, anxiety, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, heart disease, facial twitches, migraines, depression, blood clots, insomnia, irregular blood sugar and irritability.
Taking sufficient amounts of magnesium is believed to be very effective against Alzheimer’s disease as it is believed that it will increase the brain’s oxygen intake.
It is also believed that it is crucial to dealing with Parkinson’s tremors as research has indicated that people with this ailment have low levels of magnesium in their brains.
Other chronic ailments are linked with magnesium deficiency such as metabolic syndrome and type II diabetes as the lack of sufficient magnesium leads to the body producing more insulin than normal.
It is important to eat magnesium rich food such as vegetables like spinach, you can also eat whole grains, dark chocolate, avocados and fish.
Other sources of magnesium include Chua, flax, millet, pumpkin and legumes.
If you cannot take these foods regularly then you should use a supplement one that has magnesium cofactors Taurinate, Glycinate, Orotate and Malate as they are quickly absorbed by the body’s organs to help them carry out their functions more effectively.
These magnesium cofactors help in the following ways;
Magnesium Taurinate Is Effective For Your Heart’s Proper Functioning
• It helps to ensure the heart’s proper functioning
• It also helps to prevent headaches and migraines
• It will suppress heart palpitations as well as arrhythmias
Magnesium Glycinate Is Great For Your Mind
• It helps to control hysteria, anxiety, concentration, irritability and insomnia
• It will reduce laxative effects and it will not cause diarrhoea
• It will rectify long standing deficiencies
• It will reduce depression, crying and numbness
• It helps with relaxation and it also increases mental calmness
Magnesium Orotate Is Useful For Your Body’s Physical Performance
• It will promote athletic performance
• It will aid the heart’s function and as well as help with its repair and it will stimulate DNA formation
Magnesium Malate Is Effective For Your Muscles Development
• It will take care of fibromyalgia
• It will ease your muscle fatigue
• It can take care of PMS as well as headaches
• It will aid your digestion
• You will have more energy from it
Ensure that your magnesium supplements have vitamin B6 as this vitamin will help your cells regulate the amount of magnesium it absorbs.
Try Mag-Key Magnesium Supplements
With this magnesium supplement you get the four cofactors and even more importantly the vitamin B6.
You will get an all rounded solution to improving the state of your mind, body and heart.
Eating a balanced diet would always be recommended but where your lifestyle makes it increasingly difficult for you to maintain a balanced daily meal, then you can try this magnesium supplement.