Linoleic acid and squalene are very potent antioxidants which boost collagen production and help to slow down the aging process as well as the appearance of wrinkles.
Squalene is very rich in gamma oryznol and vitamin E. It gives excellent protection from the harmful rays of the sun and it is known to lower cholesterol and help prevent cardiovascular conditions and heart problems.
You might be wondering what food has all these properties, well the food is a staple food in most homes -- Rice!
The Japanese have for a very long time known about the skin care benefits of rice and have been using it in their recipes for centuries.
Here is a secret facial mask recipe to help you get rid of those wrinkles and give you a great complexion fast and using rice as the main ingredient.
- Rice -- 3 tbsps
- Milk -- 1 tbsp
- Raw natural honey -- 1 tbsp
- First, you cook the rice.
- Strain the water and save it.
- Add a tablespoon of honey as well as a tablespoon of milk (warm) to the rice.
- Let the rice be soft and mashed.
- Stir the ingredients properly so it can be homogeneous.
- Ensure your skin is clean and dry before applying the facial mask.
- Leave it on your skin to dry.
- After some minutes (about 15 minutes), wash your face with the rice water you had saved earlier.
The rice water is a very potent antioxidant and it also has moisturizing properties. It will help improve blood circulation and will eliminate inflammation and wrinkles.
The rice mask will help to hydrate your skin giving it a youthful and healthy appearance.
You can try this recipe once a week for best results.