Coconut oil is currently a worldwide hit. It is used in nutrition and for nurturing hair and body. It contains strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which are great when it comes to dealing with hair loss. Bellow in this article we will present you 5 reasons why you should start using coconut oil even today.
How does coconut oil affect hair’s health?
1. Coconut oil contains keratin (protein responsible for hair growth). Coconut oil’s main ingredient is lauric acid which provides protective properties. This oil belongs to the group of fatty acids, which protect the hair roots and prevent hair cracking. Studies have shown that coconut oil affects in reducing or completely preventing the loss of hair keratin and is more effective than sunflower oil, which otherwise is most common in hair care products.
2. It possesses antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Thanks to these properties, by regularly using coconut oil you will be able to get rid of dandruff and prevent head lice occurrence.
3. It improves circulation. If you want to stimulate blood flow, massage your scalp with coconut oil on a daily basis. This way you will stimulate hair growth, your hair will be healthier and you will give your hair oxygen and all needed nutrients.
4. It retains hair’s moisture. By regularly using this oil you will help your hair to retain its natural moist. Also, this oil is so powerful that it can penetrate the hair and rebuild it internally. Coconut oil will protect your hair from all external factors such as impurities from the air or excessive heat.
5. It contains nutrients. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K and iron. These nutrients are necessary for your hair’s shine and softness. Vitamin E is very efficient in the fight against dandruff.
We hope these benefits are quite enough to make you go to the drug store and buy coconut oil. Start using it right away. Your hair will be grateful!