The chocolate lava cakes with surprise you the most because they are very easy and simple to prepare. You will have chocolate cakes with creamy liquid inside, which will deliver incredible pleasure within a half an hour.
120g of cooking chocolate
120g of butter
1 cup of powdered sugar (100g)
2 egg yolks
6 tablespoons of flour
Instructions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Prepare your muffins molded baking pan.
- Place the butter in a bowl and chop it into pieces, add the cooking chocolate broken into cubes. In order to melt the chocolate, first, you need to melt the butter. If you have a microwave, use it to faster melt the butter and then mix gradually so the chocolate can melt into it. Another option is to put the butter in a pot over low heat until it melts, then remove the pot from the fire and mix the chocolate in it.
- Into the liquid mixture of chocolate and butter, add the sugar and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Then, add the eggs and egg whites and mix it until you get a homogeneous mixture. Finally gradually add the flour and stir well until there are no lumps at all.
- Fill the “mold holes” with about 3/4 of the mixture. Make sure not to fill up the whole mold holes.
- Place cookies in oven and bake for about 7-10 minutes, so that the outside of the desert is hard and it is soft inside. Carefully separate them from the molds and invert them on a plate. If you cut one piece into half, “chocolate lava” should expire from the inside out.
- Serve the cakes warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar, with a scoop of ice cream, a piece of fruit and / or whipped cream.
If you want to surprise guests with this tasty dessert, you can prepare ahead the mixture and fill the molds. When your guests arrive just put the molded pan into the oven, within 10 minutes you will have cookies to serve.