Trying to relax in this day and age can be as tough as making ends meet.
The stress levels we are constantly subjected to daily makes it hard for any of us to get a decent rest and a good night’s sleep.
It is widely accepted that for anyone to stay alert and focused throughout the day that person should sleep for at least 8 hours daily; however, getting just four hours of rest alone can be a challenge in itself.
If you want to stay relaxed at home after a hard day at work then you might want to consider using a bay leaf.
The bay leaf is an affordable and easily accessible plant that can relieve you of your tension and stress in just under five (5) minutes.
This plant that is native to the Mediterranean was first found to be an effective stress reliever by a Russian scientist by name of Gennady Malakhov.
After this Russian’s discovery it has since been used as a vital ingredient in aromatherapy.
Bay leaf is commonly used by all dry or fresh either as a condiment in your cooking or in garnishing your meals.
It has a great aroma and flavor but it is even greater as a medicinal herb as it is great for respiratory and several skin conditions.
To use bay leaf as a great stress reliever this is what you need to do;
- Sub dry out a fresh bay leaf.
- Put the dry bay leaf on an ashtray and light it up.
- But before you do ensure that you close the doors and windows of the room where you intend burning the bay leaf.
- You then leave the room where you have lit up the bay leaf for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Once you get back to the room you will immediately feel a lightness in the air, the room will be positively charged and ideal for relaxing.
- Just get on your couch and relax, take deep breaths also so as to let the aroma soothe your body as well as soul.