- 1 cup of yellow corn
- 1 cup of multipurpose flour
- ¼ cup of white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups of fresh blueberries, divided
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Brush with oil a fire-proof container or metal pan. In large bowl stir the corn, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and half a teaspoon of baking soda.
In a small bowl mix the eggs, cream and vanilla. Add the second mixture to the dry ingredients then place them in the melted butter. Stir the mixture until it smoothens (not too much). Add one cup of blueberries. Add the remaining half cup of blueberries to the surface of the cake.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 40 minutes, or until the edges do not get a golden color.