These three Japanese mushrooms (Shiitake, Maitake and Reishi) are used as a traditional medicine for over thousands of years throughout Asian nations. They all are rich in vitamins (C and B -- Complex), protein and essential amino acids, fiber, calcium, iron and other minerals.Shiitake mushrooms (Lentinula Edodes) naturally grow on the bark of forest trees in Japan, Korea and other Asian countries. In time, because of their widespread medical, they are commercially cultivated in the United States and around the world. They contain plenty of protein, carbohydrates, fiber and essential vitamins and minerals. Their “healing power” can be used as additional medical treatment for Hepatitis B, stomach cancer, HIV infections, cardiovascular diseases…
Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) is a type of medicinal mushroom that grows in the northern parts of Japan where it is known as “mushroom of vitality” for centuries. In modern alternative medicine, this mushroom is known for its immune-stimulant, anticancer, and antiviral properties antiestrogenic and it is recommended for the treatment of autoimmune, carcinogenic, allergic and systemic diseases.
Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) is a type of Japanese red mushroom which is widely known for its medicinal properties-elimination of chronic fatigue and weakness, insomnia, cough, etc… It contains several important chemical ingredients which include: polysaccharides, triterpeni, mannitol, etc… This mushroom is especially useful for asthmatic conditions, chronic bronchitis and other respiratory diseases, and helps in conditions of high blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides, etc…
- Have anticancer abilities and it is used in the treatment for localizing and metastasizing tumors;
- Strengthens immunity and improves cardiovascular health;
- Protects the body from viruses, bacteria and fungi;
- Has anti-inflammatory action and combat allergies;
- It helps in balancing blood sugar levels;
- Balancing increased levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood;
- Helps in asthmatic conditions, bronchitis, cough and other respiratory diseases;
- It also helps to revitalize and detoxify the body.