It’s no secret that baking soda is a useful household item. We all know that baking soda is used in baking and even cleaning.
But did you know that this household item could serve as a major ingredient for a facial mask?
If you have problems with acne, blackheads and dark circles or you have premature wrinkles as a result of stress; maybe you don’t sleep well and you now have bags under your eyes.
With baking soda facial mask all these issues can be resolved quickly and with no side effects.
Now before I let you in on this ‘secret’ recipe you will also need to get lemon and tea tree oil as added ingredients
Facial Mask Ingredients:
- Baking Soda -- 2 tbsp.
- Lemon – ½ (squeezed)
- Tee tree oil – 2 drops
What To Do
- Take the baking soda, lemon and tea tree oil (in the quantity specified) and blend the ingredients in a blender
- You can add a little water while blending
- Blend until the ingredients are well mixed and you get a paste form
- The recipe is ready! For the first time you apply this facial mask, you can leave it on your face for a maximum of three (3) minutes then you wash off completely with warm water
- After about a week, you can apply this recipe to your face and leave it on for about ten (10) minutes
- The facial mask will help exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin cells
- You may be wondering why we added lemon juice to recipe, well if you have sun burn or acne scars then then lemon juice will help to alleviate them
- Also the tea tree oil helps to rid your face of acne.
This is a simple DIY homemade recipe facial mask that is cost effective yet beneficial to your daily skin care regimen.