Warts are always caused by viruses. Most of the warts are caused by Human papilloma virus also known as HPV that causes infections as well. Warts occur due to fast growth of the uppermost skin layer. This fast skin growth is resulting in solid growth.
These skin growths usually occur on cracked skin and scratches because this way the virus can enter through the skin easier. Warts’ surface is very rough and they often occur onto the feet and hands. In case you have some kind of skin growths and you do not know whether the growth is wart or something else, consult your dermatologist or doctor immediately.
If you notice wart(s) somewhere on your skin, treat it as soon as possible. You should react quickly because the virus can easily spread through contact with shoes or towels or through skin-to-skin contact. Warts can often spread onto other body parts without you even noticing it.
There are several ways to remove warts. You can either use some special wart-removing products or you can go to your dermatologist who can remove the wart by performing a certain removal technique which acts stronger than any other commercial product bought in the drug store. However, we suggest you try the following natural solution which requires only apple cider vinegar.
Before doing wart- removing procedure you need to be 100% sure that the growth you are about to remove is actually a wart and not some mole or malignant lesion. Also, always consult your doctor or dermatologist to make sure there will not be any consequences after you have removed the wart.
Apple cider vinegar is 100% natural, its price is very cheap and using apple cider vinegar is the most preferable way to remove a wart.
How to use apple cider vinegar in order to remove warts:
- First you need to carefully clean the area around the wart and the wart itself.
- Next thing to do is soak a piece of cotton wool into apple cider vinegar. Place the soaked cotton wool directly onto the wart and let it stay there overnight.
- Tighten the cotton wool with a bandage in order to keep it from dislocating during the night.
- Practice this procedure on a daily basis until the wart is completely gone. Make sure you use different cotton wool every day. The first results should be visible within a week -- first the wart will peel itself off and then it will diaper completely.
- It is recommendable to continue the treatment for a few more days, just to ensure that the wart will not re-occur.
Source: Healthy Food House