Ginger has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties. It is a super food of the 21st century.
It has many minerals, magnesium and vitamin C as well. It fights cardiovascular problems, boosts digestion and immunity, asthma and other health problems.
Having ginger tea in winter fights cold apart from giving the health benefits. The following are some of the health benefits:
- Fights virus- cold and influenza
- Boosts immune system and fights infection
- Relieves sore muscles, pain and headache.
- Improves circulation and oxygen. Vitamins and minerals increase too.
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water
Boil water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add milk. Strain the tea. Add any flavor and enjoy!