If you are a great coffee fan and start your day with coffee, this recipe is for you. You should certainly try it.
This coffee creamer is going to give you healthier coffee that also boosts your metabolism.
How to Prepare your Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer?
You can adjust the ratios in this recipe as per your taste preferences. If you don’t enjoy your coffee sweet, you could do away with the honey or reduce it.
- Coconut Oil – 3/4 cup
- Ceylon cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey – Half cup
- Raw cacao powder (optional) – 1 tablespoon
How to Prepare?
- Mix everything together in a bowl and stir to get a nice mixture
- Remove this coffee creamer mixture into a glass jar
Using Your Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
- Brew your coffee and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of this coconut oil coffee creamer when it’s hot.
- Blend your coffee and this creamer at high speed for just 5 seconds.
Coconut oil is wonderful for our health because it has medium-chain fatty acids in place of long-chain fatty acids.
These medium-chain fatty acids enter our body and are used up instantly for energy. this helps in boosting our metabolism.
According to a research work, taking 1-2 tbsp per day of medium-chain fatty acids (like coconut oil) can help in increasing energy expenditure by up to 5 percent. This equals to 120 calories a day in an average individual.