Although soft drinks are not exactly out health’s best friends, there are some other things they can be useful for. They are especially useful in the household for removing various stains and dirt.
In addition we will present some tricks which you should feel free to use:
1. Sodas clean burned pans and pots
Put little bit of soda onto the place where the pan is burnt and it leave to stand still for 10 minutes. Rinse afterwards.
2. Sodas remove greasy stains from fabric
Put soda directly onto the stain and let it act for 5 minutes. Wash the clothes afterwards.
3. Sodas remove highlighter off of carped
Apply the soda and let it act for 5 minutes before you wash the carped.
4. Removing rust from fabric or ceramics
Apply the soda, let it act for a while and then wipe.
5. Removes stuck chewing gum
You can use sodas to remove stuck chewing gums off of your hair or a fabric. Apply the soda onto the affected area and let it act for 5 minutes or so before you wash it or rinse it.
6. Removes hard core blood stains or eggs off of fabrics
Wet the stain with carbonated drink, leave it to soak and act for about 5 minutes, then wash.
7. Brings back shine to metals
Soak a towel in soda and rub the oxidized containers or jewelry area.
8. Removes dirt from gaps
Apply some soda on the plates and let it act for about 5 minutes. Wipe the area afterwards.
9. Sodas cleanse the toilet bowl
Put bigger amount of carbonated drink throughout toilet bowls interior and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Flush afterwards.