If you dread wearing glasses or you can’t stand the word – “surgery” regardless of how simple the procedure may seem. Then you can rest easy by observing these simple tricks you could master to improve your eyesight and avoid the doctors’ office.
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
Now over time we tend to have some sort of damage to our eyesight we may become short- sighted (i.e. when we can only view object close by) or long-sighted (i.e. when looking at close objects tend to be difficult without the aid of reading glasses). But there are completely natural ways by which you can improve your ability to see clearer.
The simple 8 trick to restoring and improving your vision
- Drink carrot juice regular: Carrots are rich in vitamin A which is essential to your eyesight.
- Limit your computer screen looking time: Don’t stay too long looking at your computer screen as this will hamper your eyesight tremendously.
- Gently massage your eye area: Now I am not talking about rubbing it hard, but gently rub your eye balls when your eyes are closed it will give you a soothing feeling and is great for relaxing, you can also get your partner to massage your eyes for you.
- Take a nap: Ensure that you rest your eyes for a minimum of 3 hours daily; this would greatly improve your eyesight.
- Avoid wearing glasses all day long: Your eyes will adjust to the glasses and you will become more dependent on them as time goes by.
- Spend more time observing nature: Relax your eyes by observing nature, look at trees, green grass and more naturally occurring color this will help your eyes a lot.
- Eye compress: Try applying a warm, damp cloth to your eyes when shut of course, do this daily and for about 30 minutes.
- Improve your eyesight using the 16 step chart. (see chart below)
As an upstart doing this eye exercise for the first time, try to gaze at an object for some time to train your brain to understand the logic behind the symbols. This exercise may also cause your eyes to water and you will instinctively close them. It just means that you are relaxed and in a calm state of being.