Recently as the years pass everywhere the healthy food is publicized and propagated which is really great. But, unfortunately often, certain foods that are considered as healthy are not. In addition we present you which they are:
- sponsored links -
- sponsored links -
- Energy boards– These boards actually have a lot of sugar undercover. So it is better for snack to eat some kind of fresh fruit or vegetables.
- Dried fruits – this does not apply to all types of dried fruits. Plums, apricots, grapes and figs are fruits in which sugar is not added in drying. But, the mango and the blueberries should not be consumed into large quantities.
- Smoothie – when you mix different kinds of fruits in which there is fruit sugar present, the chances of exceeded consumption of sugar are increased and you will intake much more than it is necessary and healthy.
- Fruit yogurts with 0% or 1% fat – these yogurts are lure for those who want to reduce their excess weight because they are full with sugars. They are good for the people with high cholesterol but are far away from healthy.
- Frozen yogurt – this tasty delicacy although it contains yogurt owns nothing less calories than any other ice cream.
- Vegetarian dessert – This type of desert does not contain animal products but it contains fat and carbohydrates. Also, very often in these desserts there is present the coconut sugar which is healthier than the usual one but yet it has the same effect on the blood pressure.
- Frozen healthy food – Although the labeling of this kind of food says “low in fat” it is a trap, because these kinds of products are packed with additives.
- Muesli – this delicious products acts as healthy but is not. The granules inside it have lots amounts of sugar and fat. So, do not think that your pounds will disappear if you eat some of these bought muesli sweets.
What should you eat?
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh vegetables
- Cooked food