Have you ever heard of pellets? The recipe dates back 6000 years.
What does pastels means?
Pastel is a mixture of two super healthy foods: sesame and honey. Here is the recipe.
- 300 grams of tahini (a paste which is made from ground sesame seeds)
- 300 grams of natural honey
Both ingredients are combined in a bowl. Feel free to throw away the accumulated oil formed on top of the dish, because of the tahini. Both ingredients are liquid, but the interesting part is that when those two are mixed they become hard and can be shaped like modeling plasticine. You can make balls or some interesting shape of your choice from the harden mixture.
Arrange the shapes on a tray and leave them in the refrigerator. When mixing, if you want you can add a few broken pieces of walnuts, almonds, pistachios or hazelnuts.
It is recommended to consume 2-3 pieces of the mixture per day. Surely you will not be able to resist the taste because they are too delicious, but be moderate because every piece you are about to eat is an energy “bomb”.
The combination of these two ingredients gives very useful components including: iron, zinc, fiber, magnesium, calcium, copper and a number of vitamins, especially B group and almost all ingredients needed for good health and well functioning.
What can be treated with pastels?
- Regulates blood lipids especially LDL and HDL cholesterol.
- Acts effectively in regulating irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure and better circulation.
- Gives energy and strength for hard labor.
- Resolves chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety.
- Significantly increases libido in men and women.
- Has an excellent effect of chronic stress.
Also a new study has confirmed the benefits of honey and sesame seeds to reduce depression, anterior sclerosis, multiple sclerosis and high blood pressure. Patel contains 182 elements that are beneficial to the health of the body and is particularly high concentration of antioxidants that prevent the development of cancer and other serious diseases at the cellular level.
You Can Buy Tahini Here: Kevala Organic Tahini 16 oz