Your knees help to give you balance, mobility and flexibility. Without your knees you would be unable to stand, walk, run and jump.
Hurting and painful knees could be caused by several factors. It could be caused by an over exertion on the knee joint as a result of a strenuous exercise for example. It could also be caused by genetics, the fluid that lubricates your knee joints and prevents bone from gnashing with bone could be in short supply and this lack of adequate lubrication causes your knee joint and thigh bone to touch which can be quite painful.
Your footwear can also contribute to pains in your knees, if you wear high heels all the time you would put pressure on a lot of your leg joints apart from your knees. Your ankle and Achilles ligaments would be under tremendous strain.
Being overweight is also a problem for your knees which has to carry all that excess weight.
The natural recipe that this article has on offer for you comprise of ingredients that are rich in anti-inflammatory properties aimed at easing the swelling associated with the pains at your knee joint.
These ingredients are also rich in bromelain, magnesium, silicon and vitamin C. Giving your bones and body adequate strength and vitality.
Making the 6-ingredient smoothie
The major ingredients include Almonds, Cinnamon, Pineapple, Orange, Raw Natural Honey and Oatmeal.
- Oatmeal -- 1 cup
- Clean water -- 1 cup of (250ml water)
- Pineapple chunks (sliced) -- 2 cups
- Raw natural honey -- 40 g
- Crushed almonds -- 40 g
- Cinnamon -- 7gr
- Organic orange juice -- 1 cup
- Place the oatmeal in a pot of clean water and put on a stove to cook.
- Then squeeze your pineapple juice into the oatmeal.
- With your blender, blend your honey, cinnamon, almonds and orange.
- Make sure you get homogenous blend.
- Then add the oatmeal and pineapple juice mixture into the blender after it must have cooled at room temperature.
- Then blend all the ingredients until they are well incorporated.
- You can then add some ice-cubes to the smoothie and drink away.
This smoothie recipe will help ease the pains in your knees and you will be able to do your usually daily activity without much trouble. The smoothie is also very tasty and you will get all the health benefits of the 6-ingredients.
Another sources linked in Mama Bee’s article: www.healthandlovepage.com