The pH level of the human body needs to be more alkaline and less acidic.
When the body is too acidic, its organs don’t function properly and can even shut down completely.
It goes without saying that for you to maintain relative good health your pH levels should be anywhere between 7.35 and 7.45.
A pH level higher than this range can be detrimental to your digestive system. It is therefore important to always know where your pH level is in order to maintain good health
If you have a poor pH balance then your body is susceptible to the following health problems;
- Weak immune system
- Lumbago, sciatica and stiff neck
- Premature aging
- Acne and allergies
- Joint pain, lactic acid accumulation and aching muscles
- Cavities and sensitive or inflamed gums
- Vomiting, diarrhoea and nausea
- Heightened risk of free radical damage
- Persistent headaches, sleepiness and confusion
- Chronic fatigue and lack of energy
- Obesity, weight gain and type II diabetes
- Cardiovascular damage, such as decrease in oxygen supply and the tightening of blood vessels
- Heart conditions, tachycardia and arrhythmia
- Kidney and bladder infections
- Yeast infections
- Osteoporosis, brittle bones, bone spurs and hip fractures
- Respiratory problems, coughing and shortness of breath
Eating a balanced diet will help your body avoid a high level of acidity.
You should avoid or eat in moderation the following foods as much as possible in other to maintain a stable pH level; meat, grains, sugar and dairy products.
The foods you should eat include sea vegetables, green veggies and fruits. By so doing you will alkalize your body and keep yourself healthy.
You can properly alkalize your body in the following 9 ways;
- Take fruits like lemon and lime which taste acidic but are actually alkaline in your gut
- Stay clear of acidic foods
- Regulate your pH levels
- Eat lots of green salads, such as lettuce leaves and collard greens
- Stay off sodas, coffee and refined sugar
- Avoid processed foods
- Alkaline water is good for you so drinks lots of it
- Try green drinks, herbal tea and coffee, coconut milk, smoothies and almonds
- Educate yourself on the dangers of acidity to your health.
Remember an alkalized body is a healthy body so try changing your present lifestyle and adopting a more healthy one today.